RS 8T Stylus Replacement

FAQ #680 Updated October 21, 2008


I have a Realistic phongraph, approximately 30 years old. I would like to replace the stylus. It is labeled "SHURE RS 8T". Any ideas on a replacement?


The replacement stylus for the RS 8T is the Shure N75ED Type2.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question