Replacement Stylus for M105E

FAQ #749 Updated August 02, 2007


I was looking for a replacement needle for my Shure cartridge M105E and I can see from the list that this needle has been discontinued. Is there another replacement needle that will work on this cartridge or will I need to replace the cartridge as well. If so, which cartridge and needle do I need to purchase?


As of March 2001, Shure Parts has inventory of the N105E stylus. It may be purchased directly from Shure by calling 800-516-2525.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question