Replacement stylus and / or cartridge for RS5E

FAQ #2387 Updated September 14, 2007


What is the replacement for a Shure RS5E stylus and / or cartridge. Can I replace the entire cartridge with a new more available style. Thanks


The stylus replacement is the N75B Type 2.
A replacement cartridge is the M92E.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question