Replacement Mic for DY88Y

FAQ #1325 Updated October 21, 2008


We need to replace the microphone used as the voice input channel for a Honeywell recorder. The old microphone is a Shure DY88Y. We do not have any specs on this mic. What do you have that replaces that model?


The DY88Y was similar to the Shure 575S.  The 575 model is discontinued. A Shure VP64 will have similar specifications to the 575.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question