Replacement grill for SM58

FAQ #806 Updated October 10, 2008


I was wondering if it is possible to order a replacement wind screen for a Shure model SM58 wired microphone.


The part you are looking for is a replacement grill, model RK143G. The foam insert is not sold seperately. Replacement grills can be purchased from our Parts Department at 800-516-2525.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question