Replacement for Shure 2215 Cartridge

FAQ #2131 Updated October 15, 2008


Lost a channel and appears to be cartridge. Whaich one replaces and which stylus do I need. It's an old turntable and I want to go as inexpensive as possible.


Use the M92E.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question