Replacement for PS31 power supply

FAQ #1028 Updated June 28, 2010


I need a power supply. The one that we have is broken. The model PS31. Can you direct me as to where I can get one?


A replacement can be ordered from Shure Parts at 800-516-2525.


This power supply will also work:

Triad AC/DC adapter - model WDU15-600

AC input is 120 VAC / 15 watts.

VDC output is 15 volts / 600 mA.

DC output cable is 72 inches in length.

DC connector is 2.1 mm x 5.5 mm.  DC connector does not have a locking collar like the Shure PS31.

This is a linear supply, not a switching power supply.


As of June 2010, available from

Phone: 800-346-6873

Find an Answer

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question