Replacement for N111HE stylus

FAQ #2281 Updated October 21, 2008


I have a M111HE cartridge. The specified replacement stylus is a N111HE. These are no longer made. Can I use a N111E?  Also, what would be a replacement cartridge?


Yes, the N111E (Elliptical) can be used in place of the N111HE (Hyper-Ellipitical).

Replacement cartridge: M97xE

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question