Replacement for Me75P?

FAQ #2356 Updated February 22, 2018


I need to replace the cartridge for my Dual 1214 turntable. The current cartridge is labelled Me75P. The original specifications call for an M75 Type D cartridge. What model is available?


To replace the entire cartridge, we suggest the model M92E.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question