Replacement for M24H Quadraphonic cartridge

FAQ #1842 Updated October 10, 2008


We are after one piece of M24H Phonograph Cartridge complete with stylus for our Yamaha discreet 4 channel record player. We understand M24H has been discontinued.


We wish we could help. Assuming you want to play 4 channel Quadraphonic records, you need a cartridge that can respond up to 40,000 Hz. We know of no companies that still make a Quadraphonic cartridge like the M24H.

If you do not require a Quadraphonic cartridge, then we suggest the Shure M97xE as an equivalent performance cartridge.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question