Replacement for 2215 stylus

FAQ #1332 Updated October 16, 2008


Looking for a replacement stylus. The number on my stylus is SHURE 2225 and the number on my cartridge is SHURE 2215 and it is a Standard Mount. Thank you for your help.


The replacement for the 2215 stylus is the N75B Type 2.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question