Repair of UT system

FAQ #802 Updated September 14, 2012


Hi, yesterday I purchased a "UT" series handheld wireless system. It was the last one that the store had, so I took it. When I got home I noticed that the transmitter has a small crack in it where it attaches to the microphone head. I can't return the whole system because they don't have any more, and I can't just get a new transmitter because then the frequency's wouldn't match. Is there any way I can get a replacement through the company? Please help me out in any way you can. Thanks.


For repair or parts information please contact our Service Department at 800-516-2525 or 847-600-8699. Information concerning service, repair, parts and warranty of Shure products can be found at the following link:

Find an Answer

Related Product Types

Wireless Systems

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question