Quadraphonic records: Replacement cartridge and/or stylus?

FAQ #2348 Updated September 01, 2009


I have a Shure M24H phonograph cartridge and the N24H stylus for my JVC direct drive turntable. It appears that these items are no longer avaliable. What newer cartridge and stylus can I use to be able to play my quadraphonic records?


Shure no longer makes a phono cartridge suitable for quadraphonic records. Nor are we aware of any competitive product for quadraphonic.

We suggest you have a new stylus made for you by The Expert Stylus Company. Custom made styli or stylus re-tipping

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question