How do I purchase SystemOn? Is it free?
End users have to purchase a subscription in order to utilize the features of SystemOn. There are a few basic utilities which are available for free, however these are purely in service of the licensed features.
SystemOn is sold through a subscription model, similar many to other consumer and professional software applications. A license is required for each IP addressable device that the user wishes to monitor/control through the software. Shure offers the following subscription options:
- Standard Subscription
- Covers a period of one to five years. Can be extended with renewal licenses thereafter.
- One subscription license is required for each IP addressable device.
- Includes software updates or revisions made during that time period (= maintenance)
- Enterprise Subscription
- Valid for a period of one year. Can be extended with another 1-year subscription.
- Covers an unlimited number of IP addressable devices
- Includes software updates or revisions made during that time period
The software will launch in-app notifications 60 days, 30 days, and 1 day before the expiration to remind the user that their subscription is about to expire.