I'm having problems running the DFR11EQ version 5 software on a Windows XP computer. Do you have any suggestions?
If having problems running the DFR11EQv5 software under Windows XP, here are some suggestions:
1. Logged in as a Power User or Administrator on the computer.
2. Right–click the executable or the program shortcut to the executable, and then click Properties.
3. Select the Compatibility tab
4. Select the Run this program in compatibility mode check box.
5. From the list, select the Windows 95 operating system.
If having problems installing the DFR11EQ software, try disabling the virus and anti-spyware software. Also, you should be logged in as a Power User or Administrator for the computer.
If having problems installing, try installing the program on a different computer and simply copying the DFR11EQ directory to the problem computer. You should be logged in as a Power User or Administrator for the computer.
1) Through the Start menu, select "Help and Support."
2) Search for "Compatibility."
3) You will then find a description of ways to get legacy software to run, as well as a link to a wizard that will help you through the process.