Premier cartridge replacement stylus

FAQ #1470 Updated September 18, 2012


I've searched in your FAQ for about 20 minutes and couldn't find any articles about this particular product.

I have a Shure Premier Cartridge (no other product #'s etc...bought in the mid 80's) that I need a replacement stylus for.

Could you please direct me to a location where I can purchase a replacement stylus & what the part number of the stylus is?


As you cannot find a model number, please send the cartridge and stylus to Shure Service. We might be able to suggest an available stylus once we have the cartridge in hand. If there is a stylus available, you may purchase it directly from Shure Service.

Please contact our Service Department at 800-516-2525 or 847-600-8699. Information concerning service, repair, parts and warranty of Shure products can be found at the following link:

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question