Phantom Power for Prologue 200M

FAQ #1942 Updated October 16, 2008


We just received a 200M mixer, which works well. We would like to use it with phantom powered mics. Is there an adapter we can buy to provide this voltage to the mic?


There is no simple way to add phantom power to the Prologue 200M.

You could replace the 200M mixer with the Shure SCM268 mixer that has internal phantom power.

Find an Answer

Related Products


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question