1) With digital wireless, is the transmission (sending the signal from TX to RX) the same as with the analog system?
2) In other words, is the audio passed via RF on a PGXD system the same way it is on a PGX analog system?
3) Or is the physical transmission of the signal different which, in-turn, makes it a digital system?
1) PGX sends an analog RF signal, like an FM radio station. PGX-Digital sends a digital RF signal, like a DTV station.
2) No, the audio is converted into a digital signal in the transmitter.
3) It is a digital signal send via RF.