I would like to know the out put power of the P2R receiver into 32 Ohms. Basically, how many mW does the P2R send to 32 Ohm headphones.
The maximum output power is approximately 17mW with the left output and the right output each loaded with 32 ohms.
- Test signal - 1 kHz sine wave tone
- P2R output termination - 32 Ohm resistor
- Test signal into transmitter set to just below limiting - i.e. just before audio level light illuminates red.
- Volume control on P2R set at maximum.
- Limiter light on P2R receiver off - but just on the threshold of active.
P2R output signal, 32 Ohm load on one channel only = 0.80 Vrms - equals about 19 mW.
P2R output signal, 32 Ohm load on both left and right output channels = 0.75 Vrms - equals about 17 mW.