P-mount adapter for M44-7

FAQ #39 Updated July 30, 2007


Is there an adapter to install the M44-7 cartridge to a Technics 1200 MK3 turntable?


The mount on that Technics is called a "P-mount". The mount on the M44-7 is a standard 1/2" mount. Unfortunately, Shure does not have a P-mount adapter. Try Audio Adviser at 800-942-0220; they have a solution.

Find an Answer

Related Products


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question