Over The Ear Holder for a Wireless Mic

FAQ #1817 Updated October 10, 2008


Is there a product to discreetly hold Lavalier mics over the ear, rather than me attempting, once more, to create something with paper clips, bobby pins, etc.? It seems like there is a standard piece used by virtually every actor in almost every Broadway show, but I can't seem to find it for sale anywhere.


Radio Shack sells an earphone that includes an over-the-ear plastic holder. This holder can be used to mount a mic on the ear. Attached the mic to the holder with the adhesive of your choice.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types

Wireless Systems

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question