N91ED Replacement Stylus for M91ED Cartridge

FAQ #1610 Updated October 30, 2008


I was hoping that you could suggest a replacement stylus for my turntable. I have been using the Shure N91ED stylus and like it very much. Is there a compatible replacement for it in the current Shure product line? I would prefer not to change the cartridge.


The N91ED Stylus is no longer available. You may find it still in stock with some dealers.

Otherwise the M97xE is the replacement cartridge if you cannot find the N91ED stylus.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question