How can I make the MX690 wireless boundary mic work with a UR4 receiver?
- The MX690 and the UR4 must share overlapping RF bands,such as MX690-H5 and UR4-H4.
- Defeat Tone Key Squelch on the UR4 using the front panel Menu option.
- Set MX690 to a desired Group/Channel.
- Determine MX690 operating frequency of the Group/Channel setting using chart supplied by Shure.
- Manually set the UR4 receiver frequency to match to the MX690 frequency.
* MX690 battery condition information will NOT be transmitted to the UR4.
* The audio processing circuits are not identical in the MX690 and UR4. There might be noticeable audible anomalies when using this hybrid setup. For speech, these anomalies should be negligible.