Microphone for telephone and computer use

FAQ #1263 Updated September 25, 2008


Which michophone should I buy in order to have both hands free for typing in a computer and be able to use a telephone at the same time? The telephone has a normal female plug. Are there any accessories for me to hang up the phone directly from the microphone?


If your question is about connecting a professional microphone into a computer sound card, please read the following.

Microphone connected to a computer sound card

For your specific needs, we suggest you contact Plantronics.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question