Mic ID Flags

FAQ #306 Updated October 21, 2008


Can you direct us to a source for the triangular or square shaped device that fits on the microphone and displays a station logo?


These are known as Microphone I.D. flags. They are available from www.markertek.com.

Find an Answer

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question