- Where does the term "MARCAD" come from? Is it an acronym?
- What is the difference from the traditional design of antenna diversity systems built for the last fifty years?
- Is it covered by a patent(s), and, if so, what is the patent number?
- MAximum Ratio Combining Audio Diversity
- MARCAD does not switch between antennas. It is a dynamic vector addition of both antenna signals. MARCAD requires two separate RF sections.
- It is a registered trademark #1755082, dated March 2, 1993.
For an explanation of diversity methods, click here.