M68FC Mixer Parts

FAQ #1159 Updated August 28, 2017


We have a Shure Mic. Mixer Model M68FC series 2 , that needs an input transformer . Can you help us? Or can you suggest where this part could be found?


For repair or parts information please contact our Service Department at 800-516-2525 or 847-600-8699. Information concerning service, repair, parts and warranty of Shure products can be found at the following link:


Also, see the following link for repair of discontinued Shure mixers: Vintage Shure Products - Repair

Find an Answer

Related Products


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question