M44-5 replacement stylus

FAQ #274 Updated January 12, 2010


I own a record player that uses the M44-5. I am in desperate need of a replacement stylus. Which of your current styli are compatible with the M44-5?


The replacement stylus for the M44-5 cartridge is the N44G. Order the N44G stylus from Shure Parts at 800-516-2525 or 847-600-8699.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question