M24H cartridge replacement stylus?

FAQ #2267 Updated October 20, 2008


I have been useing this cartridge for many years in my home system. Finally ran out of stili-purchased many when new.


The M24H was designed for quadraphonic recordings. If you play quadraphonic LPs, you must continue to use the M24H. Sorry, Shure Service no longer has an inventory of N24H replacement styli.

If you do not listen to quadraphonic LPs, we suggest you replace the M24H with a Shure M97xE.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question