Longer cable for A96F Transformer

FAQ #206 Updated October 10, 2008


Where can I purchase bulk cable like that on the A96F transformer so I can make a longer cable to the camcorder?


The cable used on the A96F is generically called "microphone cable". It consists of two inner conductors, twisted together, and a braided shield surrounding the twisted pair. The inner conductors are typically 20, 22, or 24 gauge.

Belden has many types of suitable bulk mic cable. Contact Belden at www.belden.com.

Find an Answer

Related Products


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question