I have designed a job where I plan on linking two SCM810 auto mixers and need to know the following:
1) By using the link out / in put option, do I avoid having to use one of the 8 input channels?
2) What type of cable do I need? (With the second unit mounted directly under the first)
3) Will these two units work as one 16 channel unit?
1) Yes. All eight input on both mixer will be available.
2) A linking cable is supplied with every SCM810. If you buy two mixers, you will have an extra linking cable.