Keen Microphone Clamp for saxophones

FAQ #2718 Updated June 30, 2015


I am borrowing what I have been told is a Shure Keen Klamp for tenor sax. Basically rubber coated HD piano wire with a mic adapted in the center of the C shape, that attaches to the bell of the sax. I was wondering if they were still available, and where I might be able to track one down.


Sorry, the "Keen Clamp" product is discontinued.

A98KC-1 for soprano sax
A98KC-2 for alto sax
A98KC-3 for tenor sax
A98KC-2 for baritone sax

Find an Answer

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question