I want to return my earphones for a refund.

FAQ #3198 Updated September 05, 2017


I want to return my earphones for a refund, but I didn't buy them directly from Shure.


You will need to contact the retailer from whom you purchased the earphones. Shure can only accept returns for credit when the product was purchased directly from us. These customers can return the product for credit within 30 days of purchase after obtaining an RA number. If you purchased through AMAZON.COM please follow their return policy for obtaining a refund. If you are not satisfied with you purchase please let us know or search our answer section. Many issues regarding sound quality has to do with fit. Please search for some tips and answers.

Click here to view how to return Shure product purchased directly from our website.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question