I don't have a scale to measure tracking force. Do you have a recommendation?

FAQ #615 Updated July 16, 2007


I've recently set up my old turntable, tone arm, and cartridge. I want to make sure I have the tracking force right.


Purchase the Shure tracking force gauge, model SFG-2.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question