How do I order replacement foam ear plugs?

FAQ #41 Updated August 23, 2017


I have a Personal in ear monitor system. Can I order replacement foam sleeves directly from Shure?


Replacement sleeves can be ordered from Shure Parts at 800-516-2525.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question