GLXD Firmware update failed
It is possible that the firmware update for a GLXD transmitter or receiver can fail due to a "corrupt device." The process listed below should resolve this.
Example error message:
"Failed to install primary firmware 184.108.40.206 to GLX-RXPedal-54134036-WRU Device is on golden FPGA, please call support"
To correct this issue you will need to:
- Connect GLXD component to computer via USB
- Power off GLXD component (if not already off)
- Open Shure Update Utility
- Hold down link button and turn GLXD component on.
- Unit reboots
Update utility will then recognize GLXD as a corrupt device and give you the option to repair it:
- Click on repair corrupt device button
Shure Update Utility will recognize the GLXD unit
- Select the GLXD component and perform update again