I`m planning to purchase a sound system for a small church. (7m x11m and from 3 to 6m at the highest point)
We need two wireless microphones one handheld and one condenser lavatier) one could be the WL93 and the SM58/UT2.
Mixer the SCM268.
1) With the mixer do I need the amp or I can connect the speakers directly to the mixer?
2) Do you have a suggestion about our requirements for this church?
3) Can you recommend a small wall mounted speaker that may work with this system?
1) The SCM268 will not drive loudspeakers. You will require a power amplifier after the SCM268 and before the loudspeakers.
2) Please read:
3) Shure does not make loudspeakers.