I am inquiring about the control panel mentioned in "Audio Applications For Meeting Facilities" "Appendix B" "Design hints for courtrooms and video arraignment chambers" "Court Clerk Position".
1) Is this a Shure product or something that needs to be constructed?
2) If it needs to be built, do you have a schematic and parts list?
3) How does it interface to the mixer?
1) It is constructed by the sound system installer.
2) The parts would be determined by the sound system installer based on the needs of the customer.
3) As an example, see the Installers Manual for the SCM810 mixer: the Logic Control section.