How do I configure Cubase LE to work with the PG42USB, PG27USB, or X2u?
- Plug the device into a USB port
- Open Cubase LE
- Open an existing project that uses audio
- Go to Device in the top menu
- Go to Device Setup
- Go to VST
- Click on control panel
- In control panel, you should see Shure Digital in the Direct Sound Input and the Direct Sound Output area
- Click on Shure Digital and Click Move Up on the right side
- Click OK to confirm move
- Click OK at the bottom of the control panel to exit the control panel
- You should be able to use your Shure Digital device now.