Can I add a bodypack to a handheld system?

FAQ #1861 Updated October 10, 2008


I currently have a wireless system with the handheld SM58 transmitter. Can I buy and use a body pack transmitter to work with the receiver or do I have to buy the complete body pack kit?


Yes, you can buy just the bodypack from any Shure dealer. Make certain it is on the same frequency as your receiver. You will not be able to use the bodypack and the handheld at the same time.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types

Wireless Systems

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question