Cable for model 555

FAQ #2174 Updated September 20, 2018


I have a mic labeled Shure Model 555 Unidyne Dynamic Microphone." It looks very old, but does not use a standard mic cable. do you have adapters for it? It still has three holes, but also has a threaded section.


The 555 used a 3 pin Amphenol connector, part #MC3M.

You can get pre-wired cables from Tom Ellis (214-328-3225)

Find an Answer

Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question