AP201K Cable Information
AP201K: This is a cable assemble designed to allow a user to sum together an ambient mic signal and a line level signal into their P2R Aux input jack. The cable consists of a male TRS 1/4" jack, preamp module, TA4M connector and a female 1/4" connector. The preamp provides a 3dB down point at 130Hz for low end roll off. The preamp provides 12dB of gain to the mic input if no line level signal is inserted into the female 1/4" jack. When the line level signal is present its signal level at the ¼" TRS output is attenuated by -6dB . The mic input gain is reduced to +6dB when the 1/4" line level input is present. The preamp input impedance is approximately 20 kohms and the line level input impedance is approximately 100 Kohms.
- Sums a line level signal with preamp output for independent control of two signal levels in P2R Aux In monitor mix.
- 5V Bias supply from P2R is passed to the preamp and to lavalier mic.
- Provides 12dB gain to mic input with no line level input and 6dB mic gain with a line level input. The microphone output level is adjusted through thumbwheel control.
- The line level input has a -6dB attenuation.
- Provides 130Hz 3dB down point for low end roll off of mic input to reduce effects of stage rumble in monitor mix.
- Preamp input impedance is approximately 20Kohms.
- Line Level Input impedance is approximately 100Kohms.
- Cable lengths provide convenient cable management for performers.
- Over molding of Summer PCB provide rugged Y Junction.
- Preamp case allows easier handling and control over thumbwheel.
- "Zero" Position on Preamp will not pass any audio from mic input.