55SW replacement parts.

FAQ #836 Updated September 20, 2018


Where can I obtain parts for shure 55SW? I need a new internal wind screen and cartridge shock mounts.


The 55SW has been discontinued for over 25 years. Shure no longer has replacement parts. We suggest you contact collectors of old microphones. As a start, try: Tom's Mics

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question