1200 HRP phono cartridge

FAQ #2648 Updated October 23, 2008


My current Shure cartridge for my phonograph just had the stylus fall off. Can I get a replacement cartridge? Model 1200 HRP.


The N111E replacement stylus will fit the 1200 HRP body. Or replace the entire unit with a new Shure M97xE.

Find an Answer

Related Product Types


Contact Information

Telephone: (800) 516-2525

Fax: (847) 600-8686

Additional Support

Ask a Question