- Designed for use with Shure Microflex® MX405, MX410, and MX415 gooseneck microphones, as well as Microflex MX410DF and MX415DF Dualflex gooseneck microphones
- Very low latency makes the ULXD8 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement
- Long transmission range (up to 300 feet/100 meters) for reliable performance in very large meetings at conference and convention centers
- Compatible with the full line of Shure antennas and distribution components, allowing up to 200 ULXD8 gooseneck base transmitters to be used with just one pair of receiving antennas for efficient setup
- Compatible with ULX-D® and QLX-D® digital receivers
- Optional SB900A rechargeable batteries provide up to 9 hours of runtime
- Compatible with standard AA alkaline batteries
- Optional SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) Networked Charging Stations allow convenient docking and charging when transmitters are not in use
- Configurable Mute button (Toggle, Push-to-Mute, Push-to-Talk, disabled) and Mute LED behavior
- Adjustable RF power, high-pass filter, and power lock settings
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
SB900AShure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®300 (P3RA only), PSM®900 (P9RA only), PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems.
SBC450 Networked Charging Station4-Bay Networked Charging Station for ULXD6 & ULXD8 transmitters.
SBC850 Networked Charging Station8-Bay Networked Charging Station for ULXD6 & ULXD8 transmitters.
|ULXD6 ULXD8 Architectural Specifications||English||34.2 kb|
|QLX-D Digital Wireless Brochure||English||578 kb|
|ULXD8 CAD File||English||ZIP||247 kb|
|ULX-D Specification Sheet||English||891 kb|
|ULXD6 ULXD8 Boundary and Gooseneck Base Transmitters|
How do I connect a Shure MX418D to a Shure bodypack?
The MX418D requires phantom power to operate. Phantom is defined as 11 to 52 volts DC and deli...
Wireless push to talk mics
Take a look at the MXW wireless, the MX890, or the ULXD8.
ULX-D Crestron/AMX Control Strings
The ULXD6, ULXD8, SBC850, SBC450, ULXD4, ULXD4D, and ULXD4Q can be monitored and controlled vi...
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.