The Shure ULXD4Q Quad Channel Digital Wireless Receiver offers four channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability, and advanced setup features in a space-efficient single rack unit. Rugged yet lightweight and compact, the 1RU all-metal chassis houses four independent receivers, each with its own audio and RF meters, gain control, and XLR outputs that can be either direct or summed for flexible signal routing.
At only 7.6 pounds, the ULXD4Q offers space savings in the rack and cost savings when shipping. With RF cascade and two Ethernet ports, units can easily share RF signal and be networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment. For networked audio applications, Dante™ digital networking allows multiple channels of audio over a single Ethernet cable.
With the suite of features and benefits ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems offer, the ULXD4Q is truly generations ahead of any other available receiver in its class, and brings a new level of performance and scale to professional sound reinforcement.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Four receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- Audio summing routes two or more audio channels to combinations of receiver outputs. Use each channel’s gain adjustment to reach the desired mix.
- Dante™ digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Wireless Workbench® 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- AMX/Crestron® control
- Compatible with the AXT600 Axient® Spectrum Manager
- Yamaha® device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Upgraded LCD with adjustable contrast and brightness
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- Switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
"YAMAHA" is a registered trademark of Yamaha Corporation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
|Weight||3.45 kg (7.6 lbs), without antennas|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.