The Shure ULXD4D Dual Channel Digital Wireless Receiver offers two channels of uncompromising audio quality, RF signal stability and efficiency, and advanced setup features in a single rack unit. Rugged, yet lightweight and compact, the all-metal chassis houses two independent receivers, each with its own audio and RF meters, gain control, and receiver outputs that can be either direct or summed for flexible signal routing.
With RF cascade and two Ethernet ports, units easily can share RF signal and be networked together for simplified frequency coordination and deployment. For networked audio applications, Dante™ digital networking allows multiple channels of audio to be transmitted and received over a single Ethernet cable. When more compatible frequencies over shorter distances, High Density mode can be enabled to dramatically increase the number of available open frequencies.
With the suite of features and benefits ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems offer, the ULXD4D is truly generations ahead of any other dual digital receiver in its class, and brings a new level of performance to professional sound reinforcement.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Two receivers in a rugged 1RU metal chassis with internal power supply
- Individual gain controls, LED meters, and XLR outputs for each channel
- Up to 64 MHz tuning range (region dependent)
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- High Density mode optimizes ULX-D systems to simultaneously operate significantly more channels in applications up to 30 meters
- RF cascade ports allow distribution of RF signal to another unit
- Optimized scanning automatically finds, prioritizes, and deploys the cleanest frequencies to transmitters over IR sync
- Bodypack frequency diversity ensures uninterrupted audio for mission-critical applications
- AES 256-bit encryption-enabled for secure transmission
- Audio summing routes both audio channels to each XLR receiver output
- Dante™ digital networked audio over Ethernet
- Up to 60 dB independently adjustable gain for each channel
- Ethernet networking for streamlined frequency coordination and deployment across multiple receivers
- Wireless Workbench® 6 (WWB6) software integration for advanced coordination, monitoring, and control
- Interference detection and alerts provided on both the receiver and WWB6
- AMX/Crestron® control
- AXT600 Axient® Spectrum Manager compatible
- Yamaha® device ID allows simplified channel patching on CL consoles
- Intuitive front panel LCD menu and controls with lockout feature
- Audio and RF LED meters with peak indicator
- XLR connectors with switchable mic/line output level
- Remoteable ½ wave antennas
"YAMAHA" is a registered trademark of Yamaha Corporation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
|Weight||3.36 kg (7.4 lbs), without antennas|
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.