Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter
The ULXD2/KSM9 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with ULX-D Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- System Type
- Model Line
- ULX-D Brochure (PDF)
- ULX-D Specification Sheet (PDF)
- ULX-D Dual & Quad Wireless User Guide (PDF)
- ULX-D Single Wireless User Guide (PDF)
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- Battery Life
- Shure SB900: >12 hours, Alkaline: 11 hours