The ULXD2/K8B Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with ULX-D Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
|Battery Life||Shure SB900A: >12 hours, Alkaline: 11 hours|
Additional specifications are available in the user guide.
RPW174KSM8 Dualdyne™ cardioid dynamic wireless microphone capsule, black finish.
SB900AShure Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Battery. Works with PSM®300 (P3RA only), PSM®900 (P9RA only), PSM®1000, UR5 Portable Diversity Receiver, QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient Digital (AD1 and AD2 only).
WA616M Color ID RingsA kit of 5 ID color ID rings in blue, green, yellow, white, and red.
|ULX-D Brochure||English||3.39 mb|
|ULXD2 Handheld Transmitter CAD||English||ZIP||71.5 kb|
|ULX-D Specification Sheet||English||1.28 mb|
|ULX-D Dual & Quad Wireless User Guide|
What is the difference between UHF and VHF frequencies?
Frequency Bands for Wireless Microphone Systems Every wireless microphone system transmits...
Troubleshoot wireless mic dropouts
Dropouts in wireless mics can be caused by many things, including antenna placement, bad anten...
What is "Squelch" on a wireless receiver?
Blog Posting about Squelch An circuit that is important to proper receiver behavior is ca...
Locking and Unlocking transmitters and receivers
BLX SERIES Transmitter (Power & Frequency) Lock or Unlock: With transmitter ON, hold do...
Five Mistakes to Avoid When Using Wireless
While wireless systems have freed performers from the bonds of cords and cables, they've u...
Reserved TV channels and registering wireless mics
Background After the 700 MHz auction in 2009, many unoccupied TV channels are shared between...
Get Live Support
Instructional articles, guides, demos and more! Our experts offer industry-proven tips and tricks to help you get the most from your gear.
Service & Repair
Detailed policy information regarding customer service numbers, service modifications, and replacement parts.