Handheld Wireless Transmitter
The Shure ULXD2 is a handheld wireless transmitter compatible with ULX-D® Digital Wireless Systems. With a rugged yet lightweight aluminum body and integrated antenna, the ULXD2 delivers uncompromising audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
FCC Consumer Alert (U.S.)
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change.
For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- System Type
- Model Line
- ULX-D Brochure (PDF)
- ULX-D Brochure
- ULX-D Dual & Quad Wireless User Guide ©2012
- ULX-D Single Wireless User Guide ©2011
- Related Links
- Rechargeable Battery Compatibility Chart
- 30 Hz–20 kHz range with flat frequency response (actual response is microphone dependent)
- Interchangeable Shure microphone cartridges, including the legendary SM58®
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system’s dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
- Battery Life
- Shure SB900: >12 hours, Alkaline: 11 hours
- 12.0 oz (340 g), without batteries
- User Guides
File Language Type File Size ULX-D Dual & Quad Wireless User Guide ©2012 English 3.34 mb ULX-D Dual & Quad Wireless User Guide ©2012 French 13.4 mb ULX-D Dual & Quad Wireless User Guide ©2012 Portuguese 3.72 mb ULX-D Dual & Quad Wireless User Guide ©2012 Spanish 3.74 mb ULX-D Single Wireless User Guide ©2011 English 2.57 mb ULX-D Single Wireless User Guide ©2011 French 2.97 mb ULX-D Single Wireless User Guide ©2011 Portuguese 2.97 mb ULX-D Single Wireless User Guide ©2011 Spanish 2.93 mb